I actually think this is how my beauty addiction started. Chaptsick! I have been in search of the perfect lip moisturizer since about the 6th grade. I have sensitive skin and perpetually dry lips. Even with all my testing of lipsticks and lip glosses, I have never leaned toward a brand that could potentially be drying. I happened upon this lip “mask” during one of my frequent visits to my home away from home, Sephora. I thought, wow a moisture mask for the lips, but it turned out to be oh so much more! Agave Lip Mask in Champagne.
I tried it on in the store and was hooked! My at home criterion was met as well:
- Convenient to carry in pocket or purse.
- Easy application.
- Moisturizin, healing, feels great and makes me happy.
- Heals dry chapped lips.
- Looks shiny and pretty, but natural.
- STAYS ON thru spin class, dog walks (in rain, sleet and snow -thank you New England)
It comes in three colors:
- Champagne –rose gold pearl (this is the one I wear)
- Smashed –candy apple red
It says this on the box:
Agave Lip Mask
-Resveratrol: Provides antioxidant benefits equivalent to 15 glasses of red wine.
-Jojoba Oil: Heals.
Enough said….Go now and get it!